`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF: 2012 Magic Rookie Enchantment!

RE: WTTF: 2012 Magic Rookie Enchantment!
If any of you all are still doing the sets, I have Doug Martin, Ryan Tannehill, Justin Blackmon, and David Wilson. I actually have 3 of the Tannehills. Looking for some of the Magic SPs in return (building the set).

(03-07-2013, 07:44 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I DO need it. What can I send you in return?
I don't need anything in return. Did you ever get the 49er cards I sent out to you? I will send the Tannehill this weekend. =)
(03-07-2013, 08:24 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey Kelly, you've inspired me to go for the set now, LOL ... do you have any doubles or did you just pick them up one by one?

I think I only need two or three (including the ones I traded to you, LOL) ... RJ
I have a couple more doubles, which ones do you need?
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

(03-07-2013, 08:37 PM)usafshelland Wrote: If any of you all are still doing the sets, I have Doug Martin, Ryan Tannehill, Justin Blackmon, and David Wilson. I actually have 3 of the Tannehills. Looking for some of the Magic SPs in return (building the set).
I still need the following, figured I would post here instead of starting a new thread.
Weedon
Fleener
Lamichael
Luke K
Tannehill
Turbin

(03-08-2013, 10:50 AM)BoiJay Wrote: I don't need anything in return. Did you ever get the 49er cards I sent out to you? I will send the Tannehill this weekend. =)

I have a couple more doubles, which ones do you need?
Yep, I got the cards and I gave you a shoutout. You're awesome and I really appreciated the cards. Now, I have the Tannehill already on its way, so why not give someone else a shot at it? I just had a trade with Zebra_steroid_muscles so I'll vouch for him...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-08-2013, 11:15 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Yep, I got the cards and I gave you a shoutout. You're awesome and I really appreciated the cards. Now, I have the Tannehill already on its way, so why not give someone else a shot at it? I just had a trade with Zebra_steroid_muscles so I'll vouch for him...
Sounds good!
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS