`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
TRADE: What the heck happened to trading on here?

TRADE: What the heck happened to trading on here?
Plenty of stuff in the org to trade... all the autos and GU stuff should have scans in my bucket.

I'm really beginning to despise ALL of these cards sites since they have turned into card selling... like ebay with the exception of fees. GRRRRRR...

RE: TRADE: What the heck happened to trading on here?
There are too many people only wanting high end/high demand stuff. Us little guys are left scrounging for crumbs. Kinda crumby, but that's what it is.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

All I am really after lately is Press Pass autos, so kinda hurts my trading.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-08-2013, 12:50 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: There are too many people only wanting high end/high demand stuff. Us little guys are left scrounging for crumbs. Kinda crumby, but that's what it is.
Yea, I had to finally remove my RG3 Topps Chrome Camo Auto... sux that all people want is the high end stuff without having high end to trade.

Dont worry man some of us like trading for things other than highend! Sent you a small offer for some set needs
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Exactly ! For instance hey cool a trader has three cards I need for the ole pc ..other trader idk not worth my time I trade high end ..well why do you have it in your org ??
Or there is all ways where you find a 30.00 card from a trader and send open offers And they reply back with 60.00 card wtf ??
So I agree on small mid trading which I have done with yall and dollar boxes are awesome !!!
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

How much for that RG3 Topps Chrome Camo Auto .... Big Grin

Wow Erik, was that perfect timing or what?!?! I'm right there with ya man. Truth be told, I'm layed off right now so I don't have the spare cash to be dropping $200 a month on cards and supplies. I work with what I have and enjoy doing it. Am I thrilled to get a really nice card in the mail....sure! But getting a bubble mailer full of cheaper stuff makes for a nice day too. At the end of the day, I was still able to trade a handful of cards that I have absolutely no interest in, for a handful of cards of my favorite team. I thought that was what it was all about.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

My problem is icollect skins so if i do getnlucky and hit rg3 or morris its pc but if i get any lucks thats all they want and all the boxes i broke are all scrubs lol so nobody wants them id like to think im the king of trading base lol and will trade anytime foranything if i could find a use for something
Photobucket

ive actually been fortunate enough to find a few traders to trade me base rc's ive been doing.. trading on here has been like pulling teeth. I wanna get 100 trades and its not going as quick as i expected.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.