`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: New Job! Finally!

RE: OT: New Job! Finally!
thats pretty damn good. i get about 14$ an hour with full health/dental/life insurance and a 401k, also 2 weeks of vacation and 1 week of PTO.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I hear ya! I've been back to work for six months now--had my 6 month anniversary on the 16th so now I start getting paid time off!

Good luck on the new job!!

(03-07-2013, 08:49 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: So its been awhile since i worked...much much much longer than me or my gf would have liked. Well, i was searching around on craigslist yesterday and sent out a few resumes. A few hours later i got a call about an interview and less than 24 hours later i had interviewed and got offered the Job! Money is great too! Thats the 1 thing i enjoy about warehouse work lol. Couldnt have come at a better time either since me and my gf and roommate have to move out by the 1st Sad It is a blessing in disguise though since my job is now 30 minutes away from my house with 0 traffic (its going to take me about an hour and a half to get home with traffic though lol), it is just a sign that i was supposed to move out to that area Smile
Once everything falls in to place and im all moved in at my house and settled in at my new job, i will be for sure be purchasing a ton of new Jamaal Charles cards so i can show them off. And i will be grabbing myself some nice higher end trade bait so i can make a few trades with some of you guys!!!
Sorry this turned out to be so long lol, im just excited and had to share
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Ya after the bonus I will get $17 an hour on average. Some weeks more and some weeks are less. 1 thing they don't have though is vacation. I do get 1 week PTO as well though
(03-07-2013, 10:15 PM)mrdub Wrote: thats pretty damn good. i get about 14$ an hour with full health/dental/life insurance and a 401k, also 2 weeks of vacation and 1 week of PTO.

Thanks! It feels weird to say but I missed working lol. Its fun not working for about a week, then a lot of the $ is gone and you get bored lol. Glad to hear your work is going good as well!
(03-07-2013, 10:25 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I hear ya! I've been back to work for six months now--had my 6 month anniversary on the 16th so now I start getting paid time off!

Good luck on the new job!!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Congratulations on the new job. Bring on the cards! Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.