`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWE

PWE
Im new here and i would like to do some small trades. Looking for darryl strawberry cards pm me with trades

RE: PWE
(03-07-2013, 02:29 PM)beast1999 Wrote: Im new here and i would like to do some small trades. Looking for darryl strawberry cards pm me with trades
You won't get vary many offers if you are going to use a PWE. That is kind of a No-No around here. Secondly you only have 19 cards to trade and 0 cards to trade for with no Org. Can't say there is much to choose from.

Ray

Trade system won't let me send you an offer, stating you need to have a default shipping address on file.

I'd recommend before jumping into the trading pool that you read through this post. It's pretty much the ins and outs of how trading is done on here.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-8.html

In regards to PWE, probably best to stay away from it unless your trade partner is cool with it. That should always be agreed upon before any trade is finalized.

Beast, I am Strawberry collector, have lots of doubles. PM me and I can help you on the ins and outs of trading on here and hopefully we can get a deal done.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]