`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UPDATE....UPDATE...UPDATE...Lebron Auto. STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE 3/04/13

RE: UPDATE....UPDATE...UPDATE...Lebron Auto
(03-04-2013, 08:52 PM)briankort Wrote: I think you're mistaken.

I'm guessing your referring to a comment in Topgun's thread (not yours unless you are the same person) about some Ionix cards he was trying to sell. All I said was HIS asking price might be a little high based on a recent auction I just saw end and I provided a link. I also made the comment in the same post that this was only one auction and might not necessarily reflect the market for the cards.

So how exactly did I offend you? Just by suggesting a Jordan card might not have as high a market value as it used to? And what comments did I direct at you? I tried to go back and check, but the post was deleted for some reason. Wonder why?

This is a forum. You post something and people comment on it. You don't have to like or agree with everything.
Nothing to do with that hologrfx thread, I'll dig them up for you later and you tell me, if its not all directed at me!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

RE: UPDATE....UPDATE...UPDATE...Lebron Auto
(03-04-2013, 08:55 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Some people get very offended when they ask for everyone's opinion on a forum...if you dont want to hear other's opinions dont ask. I was also taken a back when your name was somehow thrown into this...Ive seen nothing but respectful honest insight from you since you joined this site.
Thanks Crimedawg. Really, if I would have said something offensive or been in the wrong, I would have apologized to him or anyone else. Just not sure what I did to get blasted, but I know I won't lose any sleep over it.
(03-04-2013, 09:06 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Nothing to do with that hologrfx thread, I'll dig them up for you later and you tell me, if its not all directed at me!
Ok, and like I just posted, If I said something wrong or inappropriate I will apologize for it.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: UPDATE....UPDATE...UPDATE...Lebron Auto. STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE 3/04/13
M7M7, tell the original owner that you need a copy of the actual police report, then contact the investigating officer, and let "HIM" decide how to handle it, once a police report is filed, it is no longer up to the original owner as to what can happen to the merchandise, it is up to the Police, and if an insurance company had a claim filed for " said item", then they also have a say in the Merchandise.

If you are requested to turn it in, the Owner of the LCS is responsible for giving you a full refund of your money, whether they knew it was stolen or not.....

The longer you hang on to it now, knowing that it may be stolen merchandise, without contacting the investigating Police Department, then yes, you can be charged with receiving stolen property, attempting to sell it or trade it without permission from the Investigating Police Department and/or Insurance company, since they may now be the rightful owners of the item, can also have you charged with other crimes.

MAKE SURE YOU GET A DOCUMENT FROM BOTH THE INVESTIGATING POLICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL AS THE INSURANCE COMPANY STATING THAT YOU ARE NOW THE LEGAL OWNER OF THE MERCHANDISE.........................

ATTEMPTING TO TRADE OR SELL IT ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE UNTIL YOU HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION STATING YOU ARE THE LEGAL OWNER, COULD RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED, AND YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT BEING NOTIFIED......................, YOU AGREED TO THIS WHEN YOU SIGNED UP.......
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35