Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons for trade - ALL SET NEEDS STARRED IN ORG

RE: More 2013 Topps Added - McCann, Chipper, Target Red and Emerald Inserts
New 2013 Topps Target Red and Emerald added
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

Misc. inserts added
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

I am interested in the Cano, Jeter, and Profar. I just joined so I will go through my Chippers, Mccanns, Revis, sims, and any others I got.
Let me know if you have an offer in mind. I am a Yankee fan
Thanks

(02-19-2013, 03:27 PM)jtomb13 Wrote: I am interested in the Cano, Jeter, and Profar. I just joined so I will go through my Chippers, Mccanns, Revis, sims, and any others I got.
Let me know if you have an offer in mind. I am a Yankee fan
Thanks
If you don't have any of that stuff im usually pretty good at finding something else for trade. Let me know when you add stuff to your org and we can make something happen. Thanks!

RE: 2012 Panini Cooperstown FT - Target Walmart and Emerald Inserts
Anyone need any of the cooperstown stuff? I bought one blaster and had couple good pulls

RE: 2012 Panini Cooperstown FT - Target Walmart and Emerald Inserts
To the top again

RE: Tons for trade - ALL SET NEEDS STARRED IN ORG
Adding more stuff everyday....trying to clean out org as well

RE: Tons for trade - ALL SET NEEDS STARRED IN ORG
Check me for the Domonic Brown, Hunter Morris GU, and the Razor autos.
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911