`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
L@@K HUGE WEEKEND TRADE THREAD SCANS SCANS & MORE SCANS KAEPERNICK, LUCK AUTOS & GU

L@@K HUGE WEEKEND TRADE THREAD SCANS SCANS & MORE SCANS KAEPERNICK, LUCK AUTOS & GU
Good morning, send offers all are available for trade take a look:

[Image: 2-23fbthread008_zps8d0b30a4.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread006_zpsccf4f9fd.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread005_zpsb3634ed5.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread004_zps395965b3.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread003_zps91ef33e7.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread002_zps97259d26.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread001_zps91badf3d.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread_zpsb93c36d2.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread007_zpsa1680fef.jpg]
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: L@@K HUGE WEEKEND TRADE THREAD SCANS SCANS & MORE SCANS KAEPERNICK, LUCK AUTOS & GU
offer sent,thank you
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: L@@K HUGE WEEKEND TRADE THREAD SCANS SCANS & MORE SCANS KAEPERNICK, LUCK AUTOS & GU
cmb for the d martin auto

Would like aj jenkins and dwayne allen prestige autos
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Still going through all the offers, but just got these in today all are added to my organize and ready to trade:

[Image: thread_zps38848dd1.jpg]

[Image: thread001_zpsafb54af2.jpg]
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

offer sent

I think all offers have been answered, Thanks for all the trades. Ready for more offers

thank you!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.