`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Bennet Fans? Auto'd 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo + RC Auto FT - SCAN
Smile 
Michael Bennet Fans? Auto'd 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo + RC Auto FT - SCAN
Hello Everyone,

I have an 8-card lot of Minnesota Vikings Running Back MICHAEL BENNETT.

Seven of the cards are on a beautiful wooden plaque with a "MICHAEL BENNETT" name plate. The seven cards included are:

- 2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings
- 2002 Playoff Honors
- 2002 Upper Deck Ovation
- 2002 Upper Deck
- 2003 Upper Deck Piece of History
- 2003 SP Game Used Jersey
- 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo

The 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo card is autographed. The 8th card of this lot is a stand-alone 2001 Upper Deck Vintage Autographed Rookie Card.

I obtained Bennett's signature in-person at a signing in Fargo, North Dakota back in 2003 at the Scheel's All-Sports Store.

If interested, PM me or send me a trade offer. I have the 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo uploaded into my ORG, available for trade. I have a couple of pictures below.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

[Image: BennettMike_zpsbf472858.jpg]

[Image: BennettMike2_zpsa0ae0e2c.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: Michael Bennet Fans? Auto'd 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo + RC Auto FT - SCAN
Might be interested....is there any way to get the cards off that wooden plaque? Don't really have a use for it. But the auto'd jumbo would go nicely with this one:

[Image: bennett03fla_small.jpg]

Also, what's the jumbo #d to?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: Michael Bennet Fans? Auto'd 2003 Flair Sweet Swatch Jersey Jumbo + RC Auto FT - SCAN
(03-01-2013, 05:39 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Might be interested....is there any way to get the cards off that wooden plaque? Don't really have a use for it. But the auto'd jumbo would go nicely with this one:

[Image: bennett03fla_small.jpg]

Also, what's the jumbo #d to?
Very nice patch card! Yes, the cards can be taken off.

Sunday morning bump

I'm interested in getting all the cards posted in this thread, sans the plaque. Actually, just the Jumbo and regular sized sweet swatch cards.

(03-03-2013, 03:53 PM)Zebra_steroid_mussels Wrote: I'm interested in getting all the cards posted in this thread, sans the plaque. Actually, just the Jumbo and regular sized sweet swatch cards.
I'll check out your ORG and see if we can come to a trade agreement. Thanks.

Bump...

Weekend bump...anyone interested? I also added other GU and AU cards to my ORG...check it out and send me your offers.