`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
quick question about my 12-13 OPC blaster....

quick question about my 12-13 OPC blaster....
so I picked up a 12-13 o-pee-chee blaster for fun......pulled a Patrick roy marquee rookie,an eric Lindros retro marquee rookie, stickers of john Tavares and mark messier and 2 card I didn't think were worth a penny then looked them up on here.....a 2011-2012 leaders SV% brian Elliot-cory Schneider-henrik lundqvist and a 2011-2012 leaders shutout jonathan quick-brian Elliot-mike smith......are these cards actually that rare and worth something?.

RE: quick question about my 12-13 OPC blaster....
its possible, but we really cant talk values on the site, OPC has some cool inserts that are worth a pretty penny though!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

oh...sorry......wont happen again!...but numbers aside....do you know if theyre are SSP cards? if they are then I think I did pretty damn well with just a blaster!

off the top of my head idk, they could be. But hockey stuff is weird lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

youre telling me!....I pulled these and kinda figured they were just to fill packs then for the hell of it put them in my org and was surprised! then I check on ebay and I start seeing SSP everywhere on these cards! I did the same when I pulled an evgeni malkin all stars from I think it was 09-10 upper deck....figured it wasn't much more than a cheap insert then found out it was an SP!