`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Magic pricing?

RE: Magic pricing?
Completely agree im trying for the set w/autos as well and trying to scoop up things on ebay and around is hard not knowing whats what
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

everythings up now.. the wilson IS a SP and the kaepernick is not now a SP... i hate when they put out false stuff before hand.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I was talking with someone who had opened several cases of Magic, and I know this is secondhand information, but he stated that he was informed by his distributor that the base cards that were above 221 and the minis for the same were all SP, but any autos that fell in that range weren't necessarily. Apparently, if it were SP or not all came down to whether or not the player decided to sign a lot or not, and Kaep was one that signed a LOT. I don't know if that is true or not, since I didn't hear the distributor say as much in person, so take that with a grain of salt.

Wow... this stuff came out cheap.... wonder what the print runs are on the true SP autos.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Hmmm interesting going through the prices and seeing the new updated SP list for autos. I knew the list that Topps put out wasn't right!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

i got a kaepernick out of a hobby box.

Topps Magic pricing should all be updated and posted to Beckett.com right now. We thoroughly researched the product and market information and have identified numerous short prints not announced by Topps. Also, a number of the SPs that were announced by Topps have proven to be incorrect, and those changes have been made to our data.
Invariably as more information gets out on these SPs, secondary market values are likely to change and we'll be watching for those changes. Initial pricing for some newly discovered SPs could be considered conservative.