`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 topps blaster harper hit

2013 topps blaster harper hit
Stoped by target today to get more series 1. Bought 4 blasters 'cause I'm trying to complete the Red set. got home and noticed that one of the blasters did not contain the reds which made me mad.

But it did contain this beauty.

[Image: scan0053_zps9fe58ba1.jpg]

RE: 2013 topps blaster harper hit
ive got about four blasters worth of red borders if ur interested

sweet SP!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

if your trading it give me a look

(02-22-2013, 08:29 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Stoped by target today to get more series 1. Bought 4 blasters 'cause I'm trying to complete the Red set. got home and noticed that one of the blasters did not contain the reds which made me mad.
Target (or should I say, their vendor) has been mixing target exclusive boxes, hangers, etc with regular topps product. Bought 6 hangers the other day and after ripping them open and not getting any red borders, looked at the packaging to see it wasn't a Target exclusive wrapper. In your case, though, it worked to your favorSmile
Great card! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-22-2013, 08:29 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Stoped by target today to get more series 1. Bought 4 blasters 'cause I'm trying to complete the Red set. got home and noticed that one of the blasters did not contain the reds which made me mad.

But it did contain this beauty.

[Image: scan0053_zps9fe58ba1.jpg]
Got some reds in org if your in need of any send an offer over.