`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!

RE: HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!
(02-23-2013, 10:07 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Love the Lamichael. Can you check me?
Sorry didn't see anything that caught my eye

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!
Interested in the Rodgers and the Doug martin. Lmk who you are looking for players wise.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(02-24-2013, 09:05 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Interested in the Rodgers and the Doug martin. Lmk who you are looking for players wise.
Nothing in particular, other than those in my signature, and of course the usual suspects Luck, RG III, Wilson, and Kaepernick. Feel free to send over an offer, and Thanks for looking

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Monday Afternoon/Evening Bump