Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wanted to share my set and the progress made

RE: Wanted to share my set and the progress made
Appreciate it. Any help is appreciated
(02-17-2013, 10:56 PM)flipsi Wrote: Wow, that's nice! Keep it up, and good luck trying to complete it. I'll try and see if I can find something for ya
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Great job Will!! Love it! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow, that is a great looking set you're working on. Awesome looking cards. Good luck completing it. It doesn't look like you are too far off already. At least you've got most of the big guys out of the way.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Wendy and nine. It's close. Waiting on some redemptions as well so if those don't get signed ill probably end up trading it as a lot.
(02-18-2013, 05:21 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow, that is a great looking set you're working on. Awesome looking cards. Good luck completing it. It doesn't look like you are too far off already. At least you've got most of the big guys out of the way.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Looks great .... good luck with obtaining the rest of them!

thanks bro...appreciate it..snails pace as of late. I could've bought them if i was inclined but with my sets my goal is to trade for them. I made an exception to my retro jsy set and bought the croyle for $13. other then that, everyone of them was acquired via trade or UD sending me the namath as a replacement
(02-18-2013, 06:16 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Looks great .... good luck with obtaining the rest of them!
My Flickr