`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Sterling or Leaf Ultimate Draft

RE: Bowman Sterling or Leaf Ultimate Draft
(02-16-2013, 09:14 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Bowman Chrome is the most popular, Sterling is nice but for the price it's a gamble getting your monies worth out of it. I have just been buying singles from Sterling and have gotten them much cheaper than the 50 dollars a pack rate.
I heard that the Chromes stick together. Now whether it's just the Topps Chrome, I don't know.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-16-2013, 09:25 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I heard that the Chromes stick together. Now whether it's just the Topps Chrome, I don't know.
They will eventually stick together if they aren't stored properly. Any cards will actually. I at least put all of my chrome cards in penny sleeves to avoid this.
The Sterling cards are basically chrome as well. They have the same look and feel just a different color and design.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(02-16-2013, 09:36 AM)Haze28 Wrote: They will eventually stick together if they aren't stored properly. Any cards will actually. I at least put all of my chrome cards in penny sleeves to avoid this.
The Sterling cards are basically chrome as well. They have the same look and feel just a different color and design.
Oh, Ok. I did not know that. I don't bust wax; I just buy singles of Nolan Ryan.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Between the two, Sterling.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!