`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you protect your PC?

RE: How do you protect your PC?
I think we have a winner!!! lol thats fantastic it looks great!!!

(02-26-2013, 12:30 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Since I have almost 20000 PC cards of the SF Giants from 1958-2013..I place them in binders, by year, by Beckett order and inventory is in an Excel spreadsheet..
I think we have a winner!!!! lol thats awesome it looks fantastic!!!

The binders are protected from sagging by a binder cover..nut the binder and cover system is expensive..but it allows for viewing as well as addition of cards when they are found..like 1962 McCovey recently.
[Image: bindershelf.jpg][Image: binder2.jpg][Image: binder1.jpg]

I know I have shown this before...but..my non PC cards for sale and trade are put into plastic drawers for the more $$ cards, by player and/or year
[Image: 004.jpg]
and the RC and the non-star and RC $$ cards are in monster boxes sorted by year and manufacturer
[Image: 062.jpg]
And the common cards worth some $$ are in large plastic drawers by year and manufacturer.
[Image: 061.jpg]
The system is not perfect, but usually I can find trade cards quickly
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: How do you protect your PC?
I think thats the 2nd or 3rd time at least now I've seen bonds20001 setup/storage area and it is the 2nd or 3rd time I tip my hat, and am extremely jealous. love the presentation/organization one day I will get better organized
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors