`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Colts & Packers Fans, Check Out This Crazy Magic Bust — NOW WITH SCANS

RE: Colts & Packers Fans, Check Out This Crazy Magic Bust!
(02-13-2013, 05:07 PM)puma7995 Wrote: Would be interested in the Wagner auto upon pricing
I checked your bucket ... you've got some awesome stuff! Out of my league for the Wagner, LOL

RE: Colts & Packers Fans, Check Out This Crazy Magic Bust — NOW WITH SCANS
you know what i notice? whenever i get a fleener, i never get a luck. some of the busters at my lcs also notice that. so not that i don't think that fleener may end up to be a good player...i just would rather have luck...so i really hate pulling a fleener.

i tried a box of magic...and ended up with the other QB that the colts got...but no luck Tongue

but that is some good pulling by you!!

(02-18-2013, 11:44 PM)kstjst Wrote: you know what i notice? whenever i get a fleener, i never get a luck. some of the busters at my lcs also notice that. so not that i don't think that fleener may end up to be a good player...i just would rather have luck...so i really hate pulling a fleener.

i tried a box of magic...and ended up with the other QB that the colts got...but no luck Tongue

but that is some good pulling by you!!
Yeah, it was the same deal in 2010 with Eric Decker and Tim Tebow ... happened to me about 20 times, LOL ... though looking back on it, that's not so bad.

Wow, that's a pretty sweet pull! I saw that all the mini auto booklets are limited to 5 of each. I think there are 10 booklets, the best one being Luck and Elway!!

Nice dual redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-19-2013, 08:41 AM)flipsi Wrote: Wow, that's a pretty sweet pull! I saw that all the mini auto booklets are limited to 5 of each. I think there are 10 booklets, the best one being Luck and Elway!!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I pulled the "worst" one ... LOL ... still pretty stoked about it.
(02-19-2013, 04:49 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice dual redemption
Thank you, sir.