`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice...changing my collection a bit *UPDATE WITH SCAN*

RE: need advice...changing my collection a bit
That might be a great place to start. Grant Hill that is! He is still very highly collectible + not sure I know anyone on here that PC's him. Would be cool to see.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

RE: need advice...changing my collection a bit *UPDATE WITH SCAN*
update bump, thanks for the help so far guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: need advice...changing my collection a bit
(02-20-2013, 05:39 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Your not gonna have a lot of options Detroit/Celtics for early/mid 90s inserts other than Grant Hill. Late 90's might give you some better options but even still not much.
+1 on that. Fromw a Celtics perspective There is virtually nothing from 90-97. Maybe a few of Nique in the C's uni, but that is about it. As you move on you get a few inserts with Walker or Mercer, but it is limited. From 1999-mid 2000's there are some cool offerings of Pierce and/ or Walker. Our teams were horrible at the time when the inserts were plentiful. It's still a fun chase.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

so how'd I do on my first buy gents? I'm still scared I overpayed lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I think it's a nice pickup. If it hadn't been for injuries he easily would've been one of the greatest of all time. He was a triple double machine in his prime + he is one of the the greatest college players. Very nicely done and good luck with the PC.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

I love the PSA 10. You may have paid a few bucks high, but to get one that is already stabbed and has that 10 is so worth it. I personally love a gem mint card, and the less valuable the card the more likely I am to throw down the extra pay for it. With the more valuable cards I am not as happy to spend he extra bucks. A 25% increase on a $15.00 card is a lot different than on a $250.00 card.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]