`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
promotional boxes

promotional boxes
after lookin at several box breaks, and people recent pc additions and seeing all the nice free black boxes they got from panini with a purchase recently, i was just curious to know, how often do they do that kind of thing? i was too late to get in on when they just did it, so i was wondering if they do similiar kind of things throughout the year, and not just them, but topps and ud as well.

[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

RE: promotional boxes
Panini has done events like this several times a year. They do Black Friday packs, and last year did Father's Day packs. The nice thing about Black Friday and Father's Day was that that packs were available in local card shops and not just online. The Black Box giveaway was nice, but I wish they had made it tiered, instead of 1 black box for every box purchased regardless of box price. For instance spending $60 for a box that normally sells at shops and online for $40 means your essentially paying $20 for the black box, however they had boxes for $200 that normally sell for around $100 so that would mean it's like $100 for the black box. If they had offered 1 black box for every $60 spent then I would have considered buying one of the higher priced boxes. All of the decently priced boxes sold out pretty quickly, so if you didn't find out about the promotion right away then you were left with few option. You need to keep an eye on the Panini Blog, Facebook, and Twitter pages to get the early start on these giveaways so that they still have boxes worth buying available when you hear the news.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

They offered a black box for every $60 or more box purchase. The ones that jumped on the $60 prime sigs probably did very well. If I would have been there in time I would have gotten 10+ of them.

i guess ill have to pay more attention then, keep my eyes out.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]