`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Million Dollar Chase

RE: The Million Dollar Chase
And in the end the only person winning is the company lol you know that "prize money" is just sitting in a high yield account somewhere earning crazy interest lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-29-2013, 08:16 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I don't think anyone will win, though. Seems similar to football's Game Time Giveaway, which I did not like.
I'm with you ... I played the FB game for like the first eight weeks, and I was never sure if I was doing it right, then I just sort of forgot about it.

Yes, I will be baying these up shortly.

Man, these code things have been getting worse and worse ... the first one, the actual giveaway, was pretty cool ... I basically picked up like some early 80s Hendersons and Tim Raines that I didn't have, as well as local guys like Brusstar's RC ... now, it's like, wow, I get a digital coin of the Royals.

That I can't actually get shipped to me. But I can trade it! — for another coin I can't have.

Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to get some $10 gift codes that I've been waiting like six months on.

But allegedly I'm entered into some drawing for a free Griffey auto. I'm anxiously holding my breath on that one.

(01-30-2013, 12:48 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: And in the end the only person winning is the company lol you know that "prize money" is just sitting in a high yield account somewhere earning crazy interest lol
The $$ may be sitting in an account, but it not earning much interest no matter which financial vehicle it is in..

Lets buy more packs to get more cards...