`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trade completed

Trade completed
As I posted in the other thread I would let everyone know when the cards with my trade with Ryanmo5 came in the mail. They arrived today in the mail.

I want to point out just a few facts for some traders on here who feel that their opinion actually means more than others because they reply on every post and attempt to bully others.

My call out thread was posted one week after Ryanmo5 told Floydtown he had sent my cards in the trade. That thread was almost one month from when the trade was accepted. The package arrived with the postmark of the 22nd even though Floydtown was told they were sent on the 15th or 16th.

I had traded with Ryanmo5 before without any problem but the lack of response to my request for a DC number and no package a week after stating it was sent out to Floydtown was a cause of concern for me.

Once again Ryan did complete his end in our trade.

Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

RE: Trade completed
Good to hear. I defended Ryan based on his reputation and what he has personally done for me and some others. HOWEVER, there isn't a great excuse for poor communication and if he fibbed a mod that's not real cool. I am chalking it up to a lapse in judgement but want you to know I do understand why to felt the need to post now. Thanks for this post. I am glad he came through. He PMd me the other day in regards to another matter and he also provided a reason for his delay. It was more than valid but doesn't excuse communication. I'm glad he fixed things cause I hate to see a good guy drug down by a lapse in judgement like this.

I have to make a post soon too I think because the trader I had to post about looks to be filling his end now too for all involved. I wish guys wouldn't let it get to this. If they would just communicate better. I don't even like posting this stuff but I was told to by a moderator because it protects others. Then when these guys come through we get stuck feeling we threw them under the bus. Of course that not being our intent.

Sorry for any grief I may have given you. It's hard not to defend guys you feel are good. You would think I would have learned from JAKELOVESCARDS that even good guys go bad (or those who appeared good).
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html