`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Hits to show

Some Hits to show
Hey - I will start responding to trades and pm's tomorrow - got in LATE last night from my business trip due to mechanical issues through Atlanta - had to find us a new plane, heh. So I apologize, but I have some family stuff to take care of today - so again, sorry for the last 2 days! In the meantime, just added stuff into photobucket from some higher end breaks - my 4 packs of tribute, one box of sterling, I think 4 boxes of Triple Threads, and 7 boxes of 5 star! Hope the link works:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/CSG...rary/Cards

RE: Some Hits to show
Very nice!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice collection. Love the Aaron.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

thats a nice haul. let me know if the freese and taveras are FT please, i didnt see them in your org.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

None of these are added into my trade folder as of yet - if anyone has any interest in something, just pm me! Some of these will be pc though - just haven't decided which ones yet - and I apologize but still somewhat new to collecting again - so I am slowly getting there!

Phreaky - I will let you know soon, the freese is definitely available, but I responded to cardsfest's post (the one about cardinal auto milestone) about 2 weeks back and its only fair (I think anyways) that he has first crack at it - if he wants it.

Great stuff. Did you redeem the redemption cards? I'd be interested in a few of the 5 star autos. Who do you collect?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I have been away for business the past 3 months - minus christmas, so not yet - I have a month break between trips, so I was thinking about redeeming them now. I have about 20 or so to redeem - they have just been building up

Wow, doesn't look like you pulled anything bad out of that bunch. Wish I had something to get that Murphy.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

7 boxes of 5 star?!!! Whhaaaaat!