`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Post office

OT Post office
No more delivery confirmation starting Monday, it is being eliminated. Sone sort of "free priority" tracking. The clerk couldn't even explain it. Anybody know any of the changes besides increased cost to mail stuff?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

RE: OT Post office
The tracking is free now. It's a win for people who ship packages of any size.

(01-26-2013, 09:57 AM)mikecala98 Wrote: The tracking is free now. It's a win for people who ship packages of any size.
Wow awesome!
(Banner by jbel4331)

It is STILL cheaper to use PayPal for your shipping and print the labels online. It will save you $.50 or so a package.

so no more filling out slips or they just won't charge for it ?

do they still give you a number and all this cause i know for ebay you need a delivery comp number in order to get your money withen 3 weeks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

It took me a while to switch to using PayPal to do my shipping and it has saved me a ton of money and time. For a package I old pay $2.80 for at the po ith dc, it is $1.64 through PayPal.

I've seen them place stickers with a tracking #. I asked my post master what that was about and she told me she didn't know why they were doing that but that they told them to start putting them on the envelopes. I think it comes included. That should be sweet to those who ship multiple times a week.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(01-26-2013, 09:43 PM)baker100309 Wrote: It took me a while to switch to using PayPal to do my shipping and it has saved me a ton of money and time. For a package I old pay $2.80 for at the po ith dc, it is $1.64 through PayPal.

really need to switch to paypal labels, im assuming it is ridiculously easy?
(Banner by jbel4331)

(01-27-2013, 06:38 AM)bunk27 Wrote: really need to switch to paypal labels, im assuming it is ridiculously easy?
Yes it is. You put the shipping info in, select your shipping method, and pay. If you are shipping 3 oz or less, it is $1.64 with the free delivery confirmation.

As far as those tracking labels that the PO puts on packages goes, I got one the other day that wasn't the actually delivery confirmation label and my PO app on my phone said it wasn't a valid tracking number.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos