`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about that game last night!

How about that game last night!
Wow! Did anyone else watch the Oilers vs Kings last night? What a crazy game... "odd" oficiating the whole way through this one. Lots of people would complain about some of the calls made, but to me, at least the refs were consistent in calling EVERYTHING. We took penalties last night for things i have not seen in a long long time and some i have never seen called at all. example when they called back our goal, it was called a goal on the ice, no penalty on the play and even tallied on the score board. Then, NO, goalie interference. I will not get into if i think it was goalie interference or not (but i'd like to hear what you think)

But Then, Nail Yakupov comes through! 4 seconds left! ties the game "again"! OUT OF MID AIR! Im sure you've heard/seen his celebration. I Loved it. Pure emotion and adrenaline, celebrate away nail!

Sam Gagner finishes it off in OT, the defending champs are beaten. I am still buzzing from the game more than 24 hours later. Quite a change for me as i really wanted to boycott the season. Never happens, i come crawling back. At least the buzz from the game reminded me of the playoffs. i am pumped for the rest of this season.

sorry for my horrible run on sentances and mediocre punctuation and spelling. ha ha Go Oil!
Also i am interested in any and all Nail Yakupov Sarnia Sting cards. Shopping for a nive Mark Fistric RC, hopefully AU/patch .
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

RE: How about that game last night!
Obviously for me it wasnt the outcome I was hoping for but I would agree with you that it was one heck of a game. Exciting all the way through. The Oilers kept pushing and never gave up and it ended up paying off. Great game.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

I missed that game.....I was still sulking from the Pens blown 2-0 lead.......UNBELIEVABLE!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I did not get to see it, but it sounds like it was a barn-burner!!! Stupid East Coast and being ahead of everyone else!!! I don't get to watch many West games at all!

Randi

W...o....W. The game was intense...
I can't take anything away from L.A. or Quick in the game, as they played good hockey... Unfortunately, the refs dictating the game made things a little frustrating (ask Rexall place if you don't believe me. Wink )

To see Yak's goal with 4.7 seconds left, it felt like the Oils had just won the cup....

Love it.
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

Yea, sorry i didnt mention that Quick played outstanding. He robbed us on 5-6 "sure" goals. Both teams played hard for all 3 periods. And how about having Mark Fistric level the other team for a while! He had a Huge hit on nolan.
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Man, we NEED Fistric to become a staple on that D-Line... His HUGE presence was something we've been lacking here in Edmonton for years! Loved to see him step up!
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

Is it just me or are the refs really cracking down this year?
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

i miss the game

as with my move i lost my good tv and desktop to watch games on
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)