`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1967 Pirates Stickers mailday

1967 Pirates Stickers mailday
Here are a few more Pirates stickers I got. I need only five to complete the 33 card sticker regional set. I think it will be tough to find them, but it the search will keep me entertain.
[Image: scan0009-8_zpsbe14787a.jpg]

RE: 1967 Pirates Stickers mailday
Nice floating head adds!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice man its cool they made it this long Smile

I do believe I seen some on the bay the other night I dont know the players as I didnt pay much attention lol

Those are sweet! I hope you can find the rest of the set soon!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thanks. They have some, but at the moment not the ones that I need. I guess, I just have to keep looking and have some patience.
(01-24-2013, 07:35 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Nice man its cool they made it this long Smile

I do believe I seen some on the bay the other night I dont know the players as I didnt pay much attention lol

Thanks. When I finish the set will post all of them in a thread. Hopefully, that will be this year.
(01-24-2013, 07:47 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Those are sweet! I hope you can find the rest of the set soon!

WOW!! I didn't know that Bob Veale's glasses COULD come off. Those are cool. I love the older insert stuff.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

LOL. Thanks. They are unique cards.
(01-24-2013, 10:44 PM)aquariustg Wrote: WOW!! I didn't know that Bob Veale's glasses COULD come off. Those are cool. I love the older insert stuff.

My Dad's been buying the same set - only Dodgers. He found some a guy that has a bunch of them, I'll see if I can get a name and email address.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**