`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stan "The Man" Musial, RIP. My PC, My Baseball Idol

Stan "The Man" Musial, RIP. My PC, My Baseball Idol
It's a sad sad day today not only in baseball but in my collecting and baseball life. Stan was by far my favorite player of all time and was such an inspirational role model to so many. His accomplishments on and off the field were outstanding, making me want to create a Personal Collection of just him. Overall, I have 15+ autographs, numerous game used cards, and some vintage, here are some of my favorites of everything I have. May Stan be getting base hit after base hit up there beyond those pearly gates.

[Image: photo5.jpg]

[Image: MusialPastandPresent.jpg]

[Image: StanMusialSeatRelic.jpg]

[Image: Musial4.jpg]

[Image: Musial3.jpg]

[Image: Musial2.jpg]

[Image: Musial.jpg]

[Image: 0324121640.jpg]

[Image: StanMusialPSA.jpg]

[Image: Musialautowilliams.jpg]

I will always continue to collect The Man!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: Stan "The Man" Musial, RIP. My PC, My Baseball Idol
nice job! tonight we are all bleeding red. i just pulled the trigger on this:
Photobucket

got it for a decent price as it was posted on the bay prior to today. being a new collector, i dont really have a ton of great cards, esp cardinals greats. so i felt like i needed to step up. Luckily i've had this baseball for almost 25 years now:
Photobucket

the ball also has Jack Buck, Lou Brock, Whitey Herzog, and Ozzie Smith on it. i may need to send it to PSA in the near future.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Sad day in cardinal nation. Thanks for sharing, those are all great!

My love affair with the Cardinals only started in 2003, but from that first year, as a Cardinal fan you learn just how important a man Mr. Musial was and will still be to the Cardinal Nation. With this world being so carzy these days I wish people would look at the way Stan lived is life and follow in his footsteps. We would all be better human beings if we did. Was hoping to take my two sons to Opening Day at Busch Stadium this year and hoped to be able to just catch a glimpse of "The Man" in person. Thanks, Stan, for making the Cardinal Nation as beautiful a thing as it is and always will be.

Win one for Stan in 2013- Go Cards.

Very sad to hear of his passing. Condolences to his family, colleagues, and fan base. Definitely one of the top 5 players of all time.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

He will truly be missed. He was the legends of all. Nice tribute to Stan the Man.

One of the reasons baseball continues to be America's Game..he was one of the best ambassadors of the game..
This is also the best press release:
"I never heard anybody say a bad word about him — ever," Willie Mays said in a statement released by the Hall of Fame.

RIP

Rip Stan, Unfortunately I didnt watch him play, but he will always be one of the greats
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I was sad when I heard he passed last night. I always hate hearing about living legends leaving this world.

This piece is beautiful.

[Image: Musialautowilliams.jpg]
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Well said, guys. Those are some amazing Musial items you have.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!