`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So I sent Driver back to re-slab, then BGS damages my Rodgers

So I sent Driver back to re-slab, then BGS damages my Rodgers
So sent the Driver back to be re-slabbed due to a defective case. As re-imbursement for my shipping, they told me to send in a card to be graded. First his is the new and improved Driver.

[Image: scan0061.jpg]

I sent the 2011 SP Authentic Jacquizz Rodgers Au/Patch 264/699 and it scored a 9.5, more gold. However, when I got it today it wasn't sealed in the sleeve and moving freely around in the case. In so doing, it is now damaged. The front top right corner is dinged and the whole back left edge of the card is dinged up.

[Image: 11SPaBGS-223.jpg]

[Image: scan0066.jpg]

[Image: scan0067.jpg]

I called and sent them scans, as requested so the CS would talk to the Operations Manager and get back to me. Well that didn't happen. They ruined a 264 and won't be sending it back to be re-slabbed/re-graded, as it would score a 5, at this point. Waiting to see how they decide to re-imburse me for the damaged card and grading fees. I have a idea in mind, will see what they bring to the table.

Very disappointed that they didn't return my call before the end of the day, as the CS operator told me they would.... Sad

RE: So I sent Driver back to re-slab, then BGS damages my Rodgers
wow that sucks bro....hope they make it right
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

ok seriously beckett, how hard is it to do this properly! I'm sorry bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

That stinks Bob. Hope they do something for you.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

What is with the graders there... I almost bought a Jerry Rice BGS 9 a little while back, and noticed HAIR IN the case... I would love to get all my autos of Harrison graded, but not sure with all these issues...Sad

I can't believe they messed up a 264!!! That's one of my biggest fears when sending in a 9...

They can't make this situation completely right, but I hope they freaking try at least.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks gang...I can only hope they step and resolve....

let us know what they end up doing. I was getting ready to mail some stuff in, but if they aren't going to provide good customer service I'll take them elsewhere
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75