`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A few more cards for sale

A few more cards for sale
Last year I purchased five mid-end Jeremy Bonderman autographed cards because I was going to try and get five autographed cards of every MLB player that has the first name Jeremy. After consideration, I've decided to forego that plan and focus more on collecting prospects. So I am selling my five Bonderman autos. They are listed for sale in my org.

Asking $15.00 a piece for the four cards that still book half-decently and $5.00 for the other card. If interested in all five of them, I'll accept $45.00 delivered.

Also, I still have the Stras listed for sale. Asking $155.00 delivered for that one (pretty firm on the price as I paid more than $155.00 for it).

PM if interested in any of the cards please and thank you!!

RE: A few more cards for sale
Those kind of projects are fun but eventually they lose their fizzle. Prospecting is a more solid investment. I just started collecting prospects autographs within the last year. Its a very hit and miss thing. 90% of the "hot" prospects never live up to expectations. But for the 10% that do, it can really work out in your favor. You can also get some great deals if jump in on the right prospects. But who knows which prospects to buy?

RE: A few more cards for sale
Bump...all cards still available!!!