`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: Jewish Baseball Players Lithograph

OT: Jewish Baseball Players Lithograph
So I follow Larry King on twitter, and he is a huge baseball fan and posted a link to this, thought it was very interesting, if it was affordable! Haha

It's a lithograph of 28 different Jewish baseball players autographed. Very interesting.

http://www.jewishbaseballplayer.com/

What do you all think of this? Would you buy it, if the price wasn't outrageous!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: OT: Jewish Baseball Players Lithograph
For me no interest. Great piece but not my cup of tea. Regardless of price and future investment profits just doesn't pull on any heart strings.

ITs a pretty cool piece, I had no idea Ian Kinsler was jewish, at least I learned something today
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I'd buy it. But, thats only because Kevin Youkilis is on it though.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Very cool piece, not sure if I'd buy it, though.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Really cool..raises money for charity and players got to pick which charity they wanted proceeds to go to...too high priced and really doesn't scream, "PJ you need me". How cool if other ethnic groups of players did this?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

If I were jewish, I'd definitely be interested in this (as an item to save up for). As is stands (and as a gentile), I think this is really cool and would proudly display it in my office/home. It's a very good looking lithograph featuring Koufax (and Braun and Youklis...). I didn't catch the price, but I'm assuming it's pretty expensive.

What you might not appreciate just looking at the first image is how BIG this lithograph is. It's like above-the-mantle BIG.
Also, had never heard that Bud Selig is jewish...
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*