`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Worst Birthday EVER

Worst Birthday EVER
Nothing like your team losing a heart breaker in the playoffs to ruin your birthday.

I want to kick Pete Carroll in the shins..
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

RE: Worst Birthday EVER
(01-14-2013, 12:42 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Nothing like your team losing a heart breaker in the playoffs to ruin your birthday.

I want to kick Pete Carroll in the shins..
I totally agree with you on Pete Carroll. If you do NOT want a timeout, don't tell the referee that. He is expecting to hear the word "Timeout" in that situation. If you don't want one, don't say anything. Don't say, I don't want a timeout.

Anyway, other than that, I thought Seattle played well enough in the second half to win. Russell Wilson is a beast and should've been the MVP of the game. He had 150 more yards passing than Ryan, yet Ryan got MVP because it was his first playoff win.

Sorry that the Hawks couldn't finish the rally and pull out the win on your birthday.

It goes well beyond that i mean...

Going for it on 4th when its super early in the game and you havent scored a single point, not saving a time-out going into the final seconds of the half when you have not scored any points.

Continuing to run up the middle when it has been ineffective all game. Not using hardly any read option when it has got you this far. Finally getting the lead and then going to zone defense when your team thrives in man. The phantom TO... ugh.

Looking back on the game it is obvious there are things the Seahawks could have done better. Like kicking the field goals in the first half, not handing the ball to Lynch on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1, the whole timeout situation, ect. ect.
But I do see good things in the Seahawks future. They have a stub QB who will only improve. Lynch is in his prime, and the defense CB are scary good.
I hope to see them back in the Playoffs next year.
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

If the rams werent sitting on a mountain of draft picks and san fran wasnt looking like a juggernaut i would feel alot better.

That being said these seasons dont come along too often. I thought the same thing about the 95 mariners... that didnt work out too well.

Hey man I know the feeling my birthday was Friday.....The colts got taken out by the Ravens a week prior and then the Broncos by the Ravens again on Saturday.....Out of all the games I watched I think that the Seattle Had me pumped as I was rooting for them after Bronocos lost....now I say screw the superBowl.......
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

it was an amazing game, the SeaDucks played their hearts out ..... look at Russell's comments at the end of the game and be proud, you have a true team leader there Smile

I just wish my team had made the playoffs Sad

Does anybody actually know if Carroll didn't want a timeout or is everybody just going off what the announcers said? I watched the game and Carroll didn't even seem upset when the ref blew the whistle but seemed upset after Atlantas kicker kicked the ball anyway. That's just what I saw but I didn't watch any post game interviews. What would Carroll even be doing in the refs ear like that if he didn't mean to call a timeout?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

wish your bday was better, but the spitfulness is glad Seattle lost lol

good season though,Wilson is a baller.

Now what to with Flynn?
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(01-14-2013, 05:52 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Does anybody actually know if Carroll didn't want a timeout or is everybody just going off what the announcers said? I watched the game and Carroll didn't even seem upset when the ref blew the whistle but seemed upset after Atlantas kicker kicked the ball anyway. That's just what I saw but I didn't watch any post game interviews. What would Carroll even be doing in the refs ear like that if he didn't mean to call a timeout?
On the replay I could read his lips calling for a timeout.
(01-14-2013, 05:55 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: wish your bday was better, but the spitfulness is glad Seattle lost lol

good season though,Wilson is a baller.

Now what to with Flynn?
HAHA That's funny, but I think you meant to say spitefulness. lol.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!