`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Penny Hardaway Die Cut Auto for trade

RE: Penny Hardaway Die Cut Auto for trade
(01-11-2013, 11:51 AM)briankort Wrote: Well there are always exceptions. A 1/10 or 1/1 auto of any star would probably sell for as much as any over produced Kobe auto as well. My statement is based on the card the seller is trying to sell or trade here, not the "holy grail" of Anfernee Hardaway Autos.
So what is your point? I never said this was the holy grail of Penny auto's? I think your just commenting for no reason now on a forum that doesn't even pertain to any of your interests. Happy trading.

Did you take a look in my Org? I've got a bunch of nice Kobe's.
What value are you putting on the Penny auto?

(01-11-2013, 12:14 PM)vincentsnowy22 Wrote: So what is your point? I never said this was the holy grail of Penny auto's? I think your just commenting for no reason now on a forum that doesn't even pertain to any of your interests. Happy trading.
My comment was in reply to aarhart1985 statement that a certain Hardaway AUTO card would be of equal value to a Kobe auto. Thats why his statement was quoted in my post and none of your replies were quoted. It was a discussion between him and me nothing negative about your card. Take a deep breath and relax. If you can trade your Hardaway AUTO for a Kobe or Pippen AUTO, great.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Penny card was traded today, sorry will update my org.