`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Holliday cards wanted will trade in your favor

Matt Holliday cards wanted will trade in your favor
I am looking for any and all Matt Holliday cards I don't already have. I am super collecting him and currently have over 500 diff cards of his now. I am trading in your favor and have tons of cards in my org for trade

RE: Matt Holliday cards wanted will trade in your favor
check me. Don't have any high end stuff of his though.

thanks

(01-05-2013, 08:04 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: I am looking for any and all Matt Holliday cards I don't already have. I am super collecting him and currently have over 500 diff cards of his now. I am trading in your favor and have tons of cards in my org for trade

This is about all I have.

2011 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relics Sepia #USR65 Matt Holliday
2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Signed Sealed and Delivered #SSD1 Matt Holliday

Thanks skid didn't see any I needed thanks again though

Corey I could use both of those if you want to take a look thru my org and let me know if you find anything you like and remember I am still trading 2-1 in your favor
Corey I could use both of those if you want to take a look thru my org and let me know if you find anything you like and remember I am still trading 2-1 in your favor

Looking to start out 2013 good I am trading 2-1 in your favor for any holiday card I don't have

I have a 2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut #DDC48 Matt Holliday. It's in my ORG, so just send an open trade offer my way if you're interested.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have a Matt Holliday Real one autograph but will only trade it for Ginter autos or Stan Musials I need. Thanks

anyone wanna trade??

I have a museum collection quad patch. You need that?

Thanks everone again i am still looking for Holliday cards and yes i am still trading 2-1 in your favor for cards i don't need