`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box of 2012 Triple Threads

1 box of 2012 Triple Threads
I usually don't break football, but I really wanted TTT and there was no baseball left at my LCS, so I went for a box of football. I'm not an expert on football pricing so tell me how you think I did.

[Image: russellk.jpg][Image: romof.jpg][Image: randle.jpg][Image: lot1e.jpg][Image: lots2t.jpg]

RE: 1 box of 2012 Triple Threads
Well shoot, I'd have to say you did pretty darn well, Russell Wilson has been a demon this year! and as for the Romo its good because it is /9, but ya know... its Tony Romo... Wink
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

As an Eagles fan I was digusted by he Romo pull (that and Randle in the same pack), but I do see the value being 9/9! The Wilson is just great luck with the timing of the pull. Its listed already so I'll be pulling hard for the Seahawks on Sunday to boost the value haha.

Lol. I have a red refractor auto /5 Topps Platinum of Wilson that I have on the bay too....only time I've ever been a Seahawks fan! So I know where you're coming from.
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

Great Wilson hit! You can check me if interested in trading.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

I'd say your box was pretty good. Wilson has been selling well lately so I think you'll get a decent return. I'd be interested in that Bradford base card if you'd want to sell it.

(01-04-2013, 04:20 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: As an Eagles fan I was digusted by he Romo pull (that and Randle in the same pack), but I do see the value being 9/9! The Wilson is just great luck with the timing of the pull. Its listed already so I'll be pulling hard for the Seahawks on Sunday to boost the value haha.
As another Eagles fan, I plan on cheering for the Seahawks this week for totally non-card related reasons.

At least the local media here has been kind of fun - the Richmond City Counsel just threw a whole lot of money away in bringing in Washington's training camp so normally them actually making the playoffs would lead to all sorts of "Washington is so great" stories - except for the fact that Russell Wilson is from here so the media in what Daniel Snyder no doubt considers his back yard is full of stories about how great Russell Wilson is.

(and while there might be some good autograph opportunities from bringing Washington's training camp here its not worth spending millions to bring the most offensively named professional team in the entire U.S. to a city which has all sorts of pressing needs. Oh, they also are planning on building a new minor league baseball park using taxpayer money as well and want to build a new arena for some purpose - the CAA tournament and an minor minor league Arena Football team who draws about 600 people a game are about the only people who use the current arena which is way too large for almost everything they use it for already - but they want to build something bigger.)

I think you not bad IMO. It could of been alot worse.

(01-04-2013, 04:16 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I usually don't break football, but I really wanted TTT and there was no baseball left at my LCS, so I went for a box of football. I'm not an expert on football pricing so tell me how you think I did.

Blah politics.
(01-04-2013, 05:19 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: As another Eagles fan, I plan on cheering for the Seahawks this week for totally non-card related reasons.

At least the local media here has been kind of fun - the Richmond City Counsel just threw a whole lot of money away in bringing in Washington's training camp so normally them actually making the playoffs would lead to all sorts of "Washington is so great" stories - except for the fact that Russell Wilson is from here so the media in what Daniel Snyder no doubt considers his back yard is full of stories about how great Russell Wilson is.

(and while there might be some good autograph opportunities from bringing Washington's training camp here its not worth spending millions to bring the most offensively named professional team in the entire U.S. to a city which has all sorts of pressing needs. Oh, they also are planning on building a new minor league baseball park using taxpayer money as well and want to build a new arena for some purpose - the CAA tournament and an minor minor league Arena Football team who draws about 600 people a game are about the only people who use the current arena which is way too large for almost everything they use it for already - but they want to build something bigger.)
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I think you did great the Wilson hit is huge i would definitely be interested if it is for trade!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

Being a Seahawks and cowboys fan I think you did great, that would be the perfect box for me.