`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Beckett grading submission...UPDATED W/ PICS 1/5!!!

RE: My Beckett grading submission...
I will be getting everything back tomorrow. I will post a scan of it before I send it back out. On top of it all, BGS wants me to pay to have it re-graded when they didnt do it in the 1st place...

RE: My Beckett grading submission...
So here they are! I just got them in!
[Image: SCAN0761_zpsde728cb4.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0762_zps780c473f.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0764_zps4bb1309c.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0765_zps48bc80d0.jpg]
Can someone tell me why the hell I got an "8" on the SPA Gore? The surface is clean as daylight and it got a 7.5? I dont get it.
Then heres the 2009 NT Gore that they cant tell if the patch is authentic...
[Image: SCAN0766_zps31149ea5.jpg]

RE: My Beckett grading submission...UPDATED W/ PICS 1/5!!!
Looks great. Congratulations on the gold bricks. Some really nasty patches you got too. Sorry they couldn't authenticate one patch, but it's still cool in my opinion.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

On the SPA Gore, there may be a tiny scratch that you might have missed or some foreign debris of some sort.

AND on the NT Gore, I looked as best as my crooked eyes could look and the front window doesn't appear to be tampered with. Plus, it's a cut out, so it'd be doubly difficult to switch out the patches. I'm a true blue die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan and only like Nolan Ryan and the Cowboys and even I have to say that's some kind of NASTY patch!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-05-2013, 03:27 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: On the SPA Gore, there may be a tiny scratch that you might have missed or some foreign debris of some sort.

AND on the NT Gore, I looked as best as my crooked eyes could look and the front window doesn't appear to be tampered with. Plus, it's a cut out, so it'd be doubly difficult to switch out the patches. I'm a true blue die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan and only like Nolan Ryan and the Cowboys and even I have to say that's some kind of NASTY patch!!
On the Spa Gore I cant find a flaw anywhere which bugs me to hell! I think im gonna pop it back open and re-submit it. And the NT Gore there is now way its fake! I cant find any evidence show otherwise. Thanks for the feed back guys! I debating on sending in his threads nameplate next and a bunch of other cards.

Did you try the bright light test on the Gore?

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

There could also be fingerprints on the gore spa. The gore nt patch is awesome but I have never seen a patch like that before on any niner card so I'd be a little skeptical too. I'm not even sure what part of the jersey those pieces come from. Take a really bright led flashlight and stick it behind the card and see if you can see little black letters showing through on the jersey piece. That could help with the authenticity.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Nice grades. Too bad on the Gore patch, that sucks.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I just got word back from Panini on the Gore NT patch... Its authentic! Now to send it back to Beckett to get graded.

(01-22-2013, 05:26 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I just got word back from Panini on the Gore NT patch... Its authentic! Now to send it back to Beckett to get graded.
Did you attempt to do that light shining thing?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!