`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 black diamond

12-13 black diamond
opened a couple packs of black diamond yesterday....a few rookies gems...nothing interesting but did get one hit...not sure how big....it was a quad rookie gems emerald autograph scott glennie 01/10....anyone know what this might be worth?

RE: 12-13 black diamond
no clue on value yet but that's a great pickup. wait a week or so and put it in organize to see where it's at.

i doubt there will be a price for it...typically you see prices only for print runs 25 or higher.

Its worth what you get for it. Go on ebay and do the research and you should get a good idea.

Also i'm going to assume you mean you picked up a couple of boxes not packs Smile
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

nope!....7 single packs!.......ive seen one emerald rookie auto at a buy t no price at $169.00.....but who knows....i seem to have some luck when it comes to rookies......ryan nugent hopkins auto jersey,jeff skinner rookie gems ruby now this!...lets hope the luck keeps going when i vivist the lcs on boxing day!
(12-22-2012, 04:55 PM)bigben_20002001 Wrote: nope!....7 single packs!.......ive seen one emerald rookie auto at a buy t no price at $169.00.....but who knows....i seem to have some luck when it comes to rookies......ryan nugent hopkins auto jersey,jeff skinner rookie gems ruby now this!...lets hope the luck keeps going when i vivist the lcs on boxing day!
haha also to those who are interested....i have never bought a box!!...a blaster box here and there but other than that its all single packs...quantity isnt always better!

Cant give u price but nice hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK