`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binders vs Top Loaders

RE: Binders vs Top Loaders
It depends. I keep the sets that are finished in boxes and the set i'm currently working on in a binder. It's easier for me to keep track and i'll be going through the sets a lot while im building them so i dont want them banged up in the box.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I put my cards directly into the 9-page slots. They make storage boxes wide enough to fit toploaders in? I shoved mine into a normal 5k box and it doesn't really work too well haha.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I like to keep as much stuff as I can in the top loaders they are much better protected that way and take up less room.

Phil, do you store all your parallels sets (like the Platinum player's club) and other cheaper inserts in top loaders as well?

(12-22-2012, 05:43 PM)runfromabear Wrote: I like to keep as much stuff as I can in the top loaders they are much better protected that way and take up less room.

Phil, do you store all your parallels sets (like the Platinum player's club) and other cheaper inserts in top loaders as well?
EVERYTHING in the PC is in a top loader - the big dollar stuff and even the cheap stuff... I put $.05 cards in a top loader if it belongs in the PC
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)