• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hamilton to the L.A. Angels

RE: Hamilton to the L.A. Angels
Didn't see that one coming at all.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I dunno if I'd be mad at Hamilton. I know its a big rival but... The Rangers should have just paid the man if they didn't want him ending up on the Angels. To me the Ranger front office really booted this thing... The Angels seem like they were probably the only team offering something even close to what he wanted so I dunno if he had much choice. Probably didn't help with the way things ended there as well, I sense that Josh probably didn't feel much love there anymore anyways. I like Josh and hope he does ok but I wouldn't be mad if the Angels stunk it up to start this season too lol... Team looks scary good on paper. I do dislike Carl Crawford though for signing with the Red Sox so I do see how Hamilton could be hated for his decision. I'll be rooting for the Rangers to pull off the big upset. I also dunno why the Angels just didn't keep Hunter, seemed to still be very productive and perhaps more reliable lately than Hamilton, and far cheaper. If its not Dodgers vs. the Angels in the WS than LA should just be burnt down to the ground. lol...

This is why I'm a player collector and not a team collector. I wish much success to Hamilton and his new path. I do not see the Rangers going very far this year. No big hitters and even less intimidating pitchers. They've lost Dempster, Hamilton, Napoli, Young, and who knows who else. Feliz is still out. Arlington will not see me in attendance this year because there is no one to watch. I'd rather go to Frisco and watch baseball since it's only 5 miles from the house.

If I were Beltre I'd be looking for a new uniform. His numbers will dive this year as he has no protection in the lineup.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]