`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top Prospects to collect???

RE: Top Prospects to collect???
(12-08-2012, 12:41 PM)uvaspina Wrote: A guy I like is Avisail Garcia (Tigers). He was a September call-up and made the postseason roster. It'll be interesting to see if he makes the 25-man roster in the spring. The signing of Torii Hunter cuts the chance down a bit, and he'd probably benefit from regular ABs at AAA, but I'd love to see him stick.

Arguably the top hitter in the minors is Royals prospect Will Myers. I haven't heard too much talk about him on the boards.

Miguel Sano of the Twins is another guy people have been watching for a while and who is getting close to the Show.

Christian Yelich of the Marlins has a great shot of making the team out of spring training and potentially starting next season. He could have a breakout year.
Yes, I too was impressed with Avisail Garcia. He might be on my "new player to collect" list.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-06-2012, 05:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Im heavy into collecting Player To Be Named Later. he seems to be very popular, lot of folks trading for him
Ah ha! So you're the guy that's been outbidding me on him! Back off man!

On a more serious note, I wish I paid more attention to the prospecting gig. Could add a different aspect to picking up cards by alas, my attention span and focus is awful when it comes to cards.

Castellanos, Mason Williams, Gary Sanchez, Wil Myers, Mark Montgomery. That's what I can think of off the top of my head.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!