`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
2012 Topps Chrome T.J Graham Superfractor! 1/1 !

2012 Topps Chrome T.J Graham Superfractor! 1/1 !
Hi
I was lucky enough to clip the card in question,
2012 Topps Chrome T.J Graham Superfractor! 1/1
As you know, no price is listed on Beckett. I have seen similar cards listed for 1500$ and up and some listed in the mid 300$.

Would like all of your opinions on what you would consider fair price to sell. I don't want to be greedy but don't want to sell to low only to see it be re-sold at a crazy price!

I really need the cash to continue my Andrew Luck buying spree!!!!

Will post my Lucks cards shortly!!

thanks ahead of time.

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome T.J Graham Superfractor! 1/1 !
IMO your best bet is just put it on eBay and let it ride....plenty of exposure and his pc collectors will come out for it there.

(12-04-2012, 01:43 PM)ML25CA Wrote: Hi
I was lucky enough to clip the card in question,
2012 Topps Chrome T.J Graham Superfractor! 1/1
As you know, no price is listed on Beckett. I have seen similar cards listed for 1500$ and up and some listed in the mid 300$.

Would like all of your opinions on what you would consider fair price to sell. I don't want to be greedy but don't want to sell to low only to see it be re-sold at a crazy price!

I really need the cash to continue my Andrew Luck buying spree!!!!

Will post my Lucks cards shortly!!

thanks ahead of time.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Well u won't make enough for one luck card off that sell.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Yeah it's all about the name and right now T.J. Graham isn't really a top name and to some not even a mid level name.

Throw it on ebay for $200 BIN and see where it goes. My guess is you can probably expect somewhere in the $100-$200 range on the high end.

The Red Zone Rookie Super from Chrome the guy has listed at $99.99 and it's failed to sell at that price a couple of times and he's relisted. I put in a best offer of $60 and he countered with $80 so that should give you a area of what to expect.

(12-05-2012, 03:30 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Yeah it's all about the name and right now T.J. Graham isn't really a top name and to some not even a mid level name.

Throw it on ebay for $200 BIN and see where it goes. My guess is you can probably expect somewhere in the $100-$200 range on the high end.

The Red Zone Rookie Super from Chrome the guy has listed at $99.99 and it's failed to sell at that price a couple of times and he's relisted. I put in a best offer of $60 and he countered with $80 so that should give you a area of what to expect.
Card just sold for $300! Had secretly hoped for more, but am happy with what I got.....

Wow, you robbed him blind! Good score for you!

(12-11-2012, 03:46 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Wow, you robbed him blind! Good score for you!
Hahahaha, Glad I didn't get taken this time! Was nervous letting a 1/1 go, but glad I got something relatively good!