`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinion Needed PLEASEEEEE

Opinion Needed PLEASEEEEE
So i am going to be purchasing a full hobby CASE. and i am debating on these cases.

2010 Topps Chrome 12 pack hobby case
2010 Topps Series 2 Jumbo 6 box case
2012 Topps series one Jumbo 6 box case

I am looking to be able to make my money back hopefully. and hit a nice 1/1 i am also thinking about a 2009 upper deck SP Authentic but not sure if i want to go that much cashola. opinions needed.

RE: Opinion Needed PLEASEEEEE
Check to see if the 2010 products have redemption cards in them and if so, when the expiration date is on them.

I'm not an expert in buying cases, so I'll defer to the pros. I think it's a big gamble to buy anything with the expectation of making money on it. Maybe, MAYBE if you preorder a case, break it, and have it listed on eBay the same day, you might do ok (if you pull nice cards).

For what it's worth (and without knowing the prices you're looking at) my preference, in order, would be
2010 Chrome
2012 Topps
2010 Topps

If I were you, I'd probably wait until 2013 and preorder a case of something comparable.
After looking up the prices, and with your objectives in mind, I might go with a case of 2012 Topps series 1. You should be able to sell the code cards you pull for about $100. That would reduce your case cost to about $325-350 ($30ish per box, which is a good deal).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yeah, make sure the '10 redemptions aren't expired yet.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

2012 Series 1 if you dont want the codes, otherwise i would honestly go with option 4 wait til 2013
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios