`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
if you could build 1 card for your pc

RE: if you could build 1 card for your pc
(11-24-2012, 09:08 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Great question!!!!

Well of course BRETT HULL would be on my card. Off the top of my head, it would be both a memorabilia and auto card.

Option 1- It would have a piece of emblem off the jersey from the year he won the Stanley Cup with Dallas and Detroit. Along with an autograph and 2 Engravature Pieces with his name stamped in it.

Option 2- A card with a piece of game used jersey, glove, stick, skate, and puck (ALL from his Stanley Cup clinching goal game with Dallas) and also an autograph.

I have lots of other ideas. MAN, the mind races when you want to create your own card. Again, great question!!!

SKATE??

You mean THIS skate?

[Image: 68427969-nogoal.jpg]

Sorry, it's in the blood....

As for me, I'd love a Mike / Nick / Marcus Foligno triple card, asking alot, but I'd love it with shots of them all doing the "Foligno Leap". I would probably like it best with autos, and sticks!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Haha good one! That's be pretty cool, I remember seeing nick score his first NHL goal and do the leap!
Looking for Chris Neil, Antoine Vermette, Jamie McGinn, Mark Stone, and other Sens!
Bucket: http://s1071.photobucket.com/profile/neilfan25/index
[Image: tumblr_m3rwikw2R61qm9rypo1_1280.jpg]

jaykayzee, THATS THE ONE!!!!!!

GOAL! GOAL!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!!!

Id do an Irbe booklet card that would feature a pic from each team he played for: SJ, Dal, Vanc & Carolina, and under each pic would be 2 swatches: 1 patch & 1 prime jersey... so it would have 2 pics & 4 swatches on each side of the booklet.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(11-26-2012, 02:58 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Id do an Irbe booklet card that would feature a pic from each team he played for: SJ, Dal, Vanc & Carolina, and under each pic would be 2 swatches: 1 patch & 1 prime jersey... so it would have 2 pics & 4 swatches on each side of the booklet.
I'd eat that up any day of the week. Make it #/5 and all of us can enjoy the patchy goodness.

My dream card...*ITG hintity hint hint*...would be a quad jersey, quad autograph card featuring Dominik Hasek/Manny Legace/Arturs Irbe/Kevin Weekes in tribute to the 2001-02 Stanley Cup Final.

I've been trying to get ITG to make an Irbe/Hasek dual card and have had no luck in three years.

(11-26-2012, 11:39 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: I'd eat that up any day of the week. Make it #/5 and all of us can enjoy the patchy goodness.

My dream card...*ITG hintity hint hint*...would be a quad jersey, quad autograph card featuring Dominik Hasek/Manny Legace/Arturs Irbe/Kevin Weekes in tribute to the 2001-02 Stanley Cup Final.

I've been trying to get ITG to make an Irbe/Hasek dual card and have had no luck in three years.
No dual patch/dual auto Irbe/Szuper!!?

(11-27-2012, 05:16 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: No dual patch/dual auto Irbe/Szuper!!?
Okay, that would be pretty awesome, but I could never imagine anybody doing that. Everybody's reaction to my Szuper collection starts with "who the heck is that", so just imagine the reaction if somebody puts those two together on one cards. "National Heroes" maybe? Latvija/Hungary

Derek King Jersey booklet with multi-colored patches from the following teams
Islanders
Whalers
Leafs
Red Wings
Blues

If we include AHL and other pro leagues:
Oshawa Generals
Springfield Indians
Grand Rapids Griffins
Munich Barons

A funny card would be a Link Gaetz booklet with a jersey of every teams he's played... that thing would be like an encyclopedia! haha

(11-28-2012, 03:08 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: A funny card would be a Link Gaetz booklet with a jersey of every teams he's played... that thing would be like an encyclopedia! haha
Or Mike Sillinger...