Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Eras, Many Stars

Many Eras, Many Stars
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been a while since my last post, and I have had good reason. There are many chores that needed to be done around our house before the Holidays set in, and I was the only one that could do most of them. My neck is still arguing that it is something that I should have passed on, but our house looks great! Haha!

There has been one massive consequence to my actions, though, and that is the addition of week-long migraines. I did not know what was going on, and I thought that I graying out. I had explained it to my girlfriend, who let me know that this is the tell-tale sign of a migraine. Well, the symptoms stuck around for more than a week, died off, and are now flooding back. It hurts to even look at the screen for too long. Another piece in the wrong place in the Tetris game of life.

On the VERY good side, there have been some massive trades that have come to my mailbox. I have managed to land some considerably amazing trade-bait, Staal Brothers PC items, Jaroslav Halak PC items and some absolutely brilliant Vintage/Near Vintage RC cards over the past month or so. Many thanks goes out to Greg (gmccarth), Marc (heaterhabs), Mark (mswatson), Andy (funny1), Ryan C. (rczubaty), Ryan P. (rmpaq5-who is a newer trader and a very excellent one! Thank you for the brilliant extras!), Allan (parallelguy), Mike (cheifbrody66), Dan (dan_dou_lea), and Chris (darkcrawler88) for the awesome trades that we have made! A huge shout out goes to Tyson (wickabee) for his amazing gesture at sending me the Eric Staal Stick for "Future Considerations!" Thanks for knowing that I will do my best to make it up to you! I am hoping that I will be able to snare some nice Halak PC items soon! It seems that nobody is pulling anything of his lately. :S Haha!

On to the show!

Traders:

2000-01 Be A Player Signatures Gold-Trevor Linden
2005-06 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics-Curtis Joseph
2009-10 O-Pee-Chee Premier Premier Signings Gold-Pavel Datsyuk #2/15
2009-10 The Cup Enshrinements-Phil Esposito #43/50
2009-10 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures-Jarome Iginla
2011-12 ITG Captain-C Autographs-Lanny MacDonald
2011-12 Panini Prime Prime Signatures Gold-Ron Hextall #48/50
2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Signatures-Al Iafrate
2011-12 SP Authentic Sign Of The Times-Bill Barber
2011-12 SP Game Used Team Marks-Brayden Schenn #44/50

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg][Image: 014.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-1.jpg]

Stall Brothers PC:

2010-11 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Stickworks Silver-Eric Staal #12/24
2011-12 Artifacts Emerald Jersy/Patch-Marc Staal #45/65
2011-12 Luxury Suite Jersey/Stick-Marc Staal
2012-13 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Horizontal Jersey/Patch-Jordan Staal #18/36

[Image: HockeyCards010.jpg][Image: 012.jpg][Image: 013.jpg][Image: 016.jpg]

Jaroslav Halak PC:

2011-12 Panini Prime Prime Combos-Jaroslav Halak/Brian Elliott #121/225
2012-13 Artifacts Tundra Trios-David Backes/Jaroslav Halak/Alex Pietrangelo

[Image: HockeyCards006-7.jpg][Image: 015-1.jpg]

The extras that Ryan P. (pmpaq5) threw in with our brilliant trade! Thank you very much!!!

[Image: HockeyCards005-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010.jpg]

And finally, I hit some huge ones in this lot of Vintage/Near Vintage RCs:

1971-72 O-Pee-Chee-Ken Dryden RC (We agreed that this deserved a "grade" of 2)
1974-75 O-Pee-Chee WHA-Ulf Nilsson RC
1976-77 O-Pee-Chee-Dave "Tiger' Williams RC
1984-85 O-Pee-Chee-Doug Gilmour RC
2000-01 Topps Chrome-Scott Hartnell RC
2003-04 Pacific Invincible Retail-Eric Staal RC

[Image: HockeyCards011-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-3.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg][Image: 011.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002-3.jpg]

Well, that seems to be it. My head is now pounding hard and my vision is starting to tunnel. Blah! Haha! Thanks for stopping by, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. If you see something that you would like to trade for, just let me know. All items that are available should be marked as such and ready to go. I trade with the Trade Tool, so please have you Org. ready.

Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Many Eras, Many Stars
Just looking through some of my vintage rookies. If your interested I have a Paul Coffey, Mike Bossy, Brett Hull, Steve Yzerman, Jari Kurri, Pierre Turgeon, Brenden Shanahan, Joe Sakic, Brian Leetch, Luc Robitaille, Joe Nieuwendyk. If interested let me know via PM

Nice vintage
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Randi! Nice show and tell there buddy! I'm interested in that Barber auto for round three of my all-time greats list, if it's available. I've got a couple of vintage RC's available if you're interested, including Bossy and Hull. Not exactly mint, but in one piece, haha.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Great looking set of scans Randi. I would love a shot at the Brayden Schenn and Hextall cards if you can find a few more things that you need.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

A couple things here:
1: Glad the Staal made it safe and sound. I'm fairly certain I'll get some nice stuff in return and I am on the lookout for a Linden auto in a Habs jersey...don't know where you might find one but it would make a nice addition.

2: I started getting bad migraines around the time I was diagnosed with MS. It makes my muscles work wrong and go out of whack and my neck is one of the worst spots. Tylenol muscle and back worked well at first. Still does from time to time but it's a crap shoot. The other thing I've found that works fairly well you have to get a little card from the government for.

3: Another excellent round of eye candy, man. Great stuff.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

great pick ups

and glad to see you posting again!!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(11-21-2012, 03:05 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Just looking through some of my vintage rookies. If your interested I have a Paul Coffey, Mike Bossy, Brett Hull, Steve Yzerman, Jari Kurri, Pierre Turgeon, Brenden Shanahan, Joe Sakic, Brian Leetch, Luc Robitaille, Joe Nieuwendyk. If interested let me know via PM
PM is coming in. Thanks for the comment!
(11-21-2012, 03:21 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice vintage
Thanks, Mark!
(11-21-2012, 03:38 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Randi! Nice show and tell there buddy! I'm interested in that Barber auto for round three of my all-time greats list, if it's available. I've got a couple of vintage RC's available if you're interested, including Bossy and Hull. Not exactly mint, but in one piece, haha.
Thanks, Chris! The Barber is still kicking and available. I am looking for a nice O-Pee-Chee Hull RC, as I have the Topps already. I am getting a touch picky with condition on some cards, but the Bossy surely has some merit with it's age. Haha! Let me know.
(11-21-2012, 06:41 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Great looking set of scans Randi. I would love a shot at the Brayden Schenn and Hextall cards if you can find a few more things that you need.

Chris
Thanks, Chris! I know that there is some interest in the Flyers cards right now, and the interested party has Halak to trade. Big Grin I will give your Org. a once over to see if I can find anything.
(11-21-2012, 06:45 PM)wickabee Wrote: A couple things here:
1: Glad the Staal made it safe and sound. I'm fairly certain I'll get some nice stuff in return and I am on the lookout for a Linden auto in a Habs jersey...don't know where you might find one but it would make a nice addition.

2: I started getting bad migraines around the time I was diagnosed with MS. It makes my muscles work wrong and go out of whack and my neck is one of the worst spots. Tylenol muscle and back worked well at first. Still does from time to time but it's a crap shoot. The other thing I've found that works fairly well you have to get a little card from the government for.

3: Another excellent round of eye candy, man. Great stuff.
1: The Linden is now set aside for you, along with the Lidstrom that you asked about earlier. Thanks again for the fantastic integrity!

2: I am not taking anything stronger than some regular strength Motrin, on top of my neck injury medication, and I know that I will never want that card. Haha! I know that I am strong enough to deal with it... for now.

3: Thanks for the compliment! Glad that these are getting as good a review as I gave them!
(11-21-2012, 07:23 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: great pick ups

and glad to see you posting again!!
Thanks, J.J.! It still pains me as I am typing this, but I know my limits (or push them) in front of the computer. I will be a bit more active, now that I have done what needed to be done in the house. Hopefully!

Randi

Randi another fantastic show and tell, sorry to hear that you are not well, take it easy and get better.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Great stuff Randi. I am loving the vintage, Noah of course is loving the Halk cards lol.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.