Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Today's Mailday (2 #1 Picks RC Auto's)

Today's Mailday (2 #1 Picks RC Auto's)
[Image: luckrookiesstars.jpg]
[Image: newtoncontenders.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Today's Mailday (2 #1 Picks RC Auto's)
Not bad sir
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Big time cards there. One heck of a mailday. Very nice. Showing off some really great stuff lately. I'm green with envy. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

excellent!!!

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

tomorrow's or saturdays mail will be a qb from last year out of treasures laundry tag patch auto /25 (I only know it's coming tomorrow or saturday because of the tracking #)....its been awhile since I've had maildays worth showing and these aren't pc one's i'm showing since the last time I did that, some members started bitching to the person I traded with because they wanted the card I got...No need for envy but appreciate the compliments
(09-27-2012, 02:28 PM)nineof Wrote: Big time cards there. One heck of a mailday. Very nice. Showing off some really great stuff lately. I'm green with envy. Big Grin

like I said, not gonna catch up to you..just trying to at least keep pace
(09-27-2012, 02:32 PM)mpekar Wrote: excellent!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(09-27-2012, 02:33 PM)ft28jags Wrote: tomorrow's or saturdays mail will be a qb from last year out of treasures laundry tag patch auto /25 (I only know it's coming tomorrow or saturday because of the tracking #)....its been awhile since I've had maildays worth showing and these aren't pc one's i'm showing since the last time I did that, some members started bitching to the person I traded with because they wanted the card I got...No need for envy but appreciate the compliments
One thing I didn't miss while I was on a break from the hobby was the drama. Lol. Sounds kind of silly to complain if a card goes somewhere else. Gotta go where there's a deal to be made.

Also, that card coming in better not be Dalton. Cause I'll start a trash thread about you picking up a Bengals card. Lol. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I found out about it from the person who traded it to me (I took the thank you thread down once that happened). It is silly but annoying but some people are haters. LOL, you're safe on it not being a dalton.
(09-27-2012, 02:40 PM)nineof Wrote: One thing I didn't miss while I was on a break from the hobby was the drama. Lol. Sounds kind of silly to complain if a card goes somewhere else. Gotta go where there's a deal to be made.

Also, that card coming in better not be Dalton. Cause I'll start a trash thread about you picking up a Bengals card. Lol. Tongue
My Flickr