`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Topps Kickoff cards

RE: Topps Kickoff cards
You mean you all still had shops with packs?? All the shops around me were out an hour after the promotion started, and I've heard of people buying stacks of redemptions off the bay and now can't get anything for them..... I've seen people walking in with bags at the shop closest to me, and being sent off empty-handed... did Topps even think to try to satisfy the demand?

I'm not ranting for myself, I think I might have 4-5 of those cards in a box somewhere, and I don't really cry over missing it. But as said, I was at my lcs for a few hours today cracking UD The Cup, and the whole time people were walking in with stacks of those redemptions, and the phone was ringing about if they had any left.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

My LCS has a boat load left over. I made a deal to buy them for $1 a pack. Can't wait....
(09-11-2012, 04:49 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: congrats ron!! always nice to add to your incredible PC
Thanks Brent.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(09-11-2012, 04:42 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I pulled this for the PC today! Super happy considering I only had 6 packs.

[Image: DC577458-C2D1-4871-A360-A731A4647460-634...96063C.jpg]
wow - thats an awesome card, congrats! I'd have been happy with any auto - but to get a PC guy is extra special.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(09-12-2012, 06:53 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: My LCS has a boat load left over. I made a deal to buy them for $1 a pack. Can't wait....

Thanks Brent.
nice deal ron....some guy came in with 90 to my lcs and was turned away because the owner knew the guy bought no packs from him and had to have bought them off ebay....gonna see if they have any left but i doubt it....

[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++