`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to complete 2012 Topps set Autos, SP's, Inserts, & more FT with Scans

Looking to complete 2012 Topps set Autos, SP's, Inserts, & more FT with Scans
Looking to complete my 2012 Topps set need 410, 401, 344, 308, 279, 237, 235, 230, 198, 155, 135, 115, and 43. I have tons of Base, Inserts, all in my organize FT. Thanks

[Image: fbpost9-11001.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11006.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11005.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11004.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11003.jpg]

[Image: fbpost9-11002.jpg]

Send offers all will be answered Thanks again for your help!
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: Looking to complete 2012 Topps set Autos, SP's, Inserts, & more FT with Scans
Early evening bump
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: Looking to complete 2012 Topps set Autos, SP's, Inserts, & more FT with Scans
I can use the mini's. I can fulfill all your needs. That sounded dirty. Lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

PM sent Lmk
(09-11-2012, 07:13 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I can use the mini's. I can fulfill all your needs. That sounded dirty. Lol.
PM sent Lmk

Got them all if you still need.
[Image: coltsbanner-2-1-1.jpg]

(09-12-2012, 05:40 AM)bigpbnindy Wrote: Got them all if you still need.
Open offer sent please read comment Thanks again