`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Kobe Bryant Rookie card

RE: Strange Kobe Bryant Rookie card
hey even if that's damaged I think it's really cool. If you want to trade it you can check me for it
Collecting: Ray Rice, Denard Robinson, Denarius Moore, Rich Gannon, Reggie Bush, and Johnny Manziel

[Image: mikef26banner.jpg]

I agree the cracks give it a cool look. Check my Organize to see if I have something you'd be interested in for this card. I have some nice Kobe's for Trade.

never seen one with a gold border... or those cracks.. not too familiar with this card.. but I did try to do a "google image" search, but dragging the picture from csorings' photobucket to google image..

I found a regular version on ebay # 120984242302 (1996-97 Topps Basketball! Card #138)

white border version # 230849681680 (BGS-8) no write up by seller.

appears that most of the cards are white version.. I didn't look the card up on beckett database..

strange seeing all those cracks.. are they really cracks in the card itself? I know some finest cards start sticking to the penny sleeves or 9 pocket plastic pages if they are kept there too long.. even when they are all stored together in a plastic or cardboard box.. they start sticking together. I recently took my Finest (first year) & put them all in penny sleeves & toploaders to prevent the sticking together... I still have to do my 2nd year finest.. but first got to pick up some more toploaders on the cheap..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

just got back from the store. searched beckett database. appears that there are three versions of this card...

edit: I misread the first reply about the NBA at 50.. that is the correct card in the picture.. sorry to see that the card was damaged. Wonder how it got like that?

I'd love to get my hands on the chrome refactor.. [Image: shy.gif]

1996-97 Topps #138 Kobe Bryant RC
1996-97 Topps Chrome #138 Kobe Bryant RC
1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractors #138 Kobe Bryant
1996-97 Topps NBA at 50 #138 Kobe Bryant