`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Official Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLVII Champions Thread

RE: The Official Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLVII Champions Thread
Oh I know you didn't mean anything by it....I was just poking back, had to defend my boy....the Bears o-line has been an issue for the last 10 years or so....every since that painful Super Bowl appearance a few years ago at least....one day someone will wake up and fix it but I think Cutler will be long gone by the time it's addressed. Congrats to the Pack for having Clay.....I'm not a Packers fan but that kid is a beast....and he's young and only going to be get better. They are going to be paying a huge contract for him in a couple years.......

(09-14-2012, 01:16 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: @ englandhousehold.... My bad. Nothing personal about cutler. As a die hard Packers fan, I can't help but poke fun at a bears fan, especially when the Pack beat the bears. I think it's in my DNA, lol. Cutler's a good qb. He's always had struggles against the pack, but like bman said, it's the o-line that is the problem. Put a solid o-line infront of cutler & he's a top tier qb.

Bake...... You make some valid points. But all in all, it IS the o-line thats not only killin cutler, but killin da bears.

Lump...... I agree. I think Rodgers was in James Jones' face, but not as hard as cutler went after his guys. Rodgers is a perfectionist. James Jones clearly broke off his route. I blame James Jones for that INT. But, at least the Pack won, so I'm a happy camper! Smile
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

The lions, cheeseheads and da bears all have good teams which makes me very sad. Sad
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

The only lineman worthy of starting is Garza but he is a Guard by nature and they are playing him at Center because the Bears wouldnt give Kreutz $500,000 more in his contract an offseason ago. Carimi was drafted in the first round in 2011 and was hurt with a season ending injury during the first or second game. He needs time to develop but all the other guys are brutal and the worst part is they is no one on the bench that can give you some hope. Bears are doomed if they dont change something.

Id start with getting Hester the ball on offense. Not standard routes. How about reverses or bubble screens or my personal favorite wildcat. Just 5 or 6 plays a game to keep the defense guessing.

Id would also like to see Forte and Bush in the backfield at the same time. Its just another way to keep the defense guessing. Even if you only do this for 3 to 4 plays a game.

I also wish they played Sanzenbacher. Tonight he was listed an inactive. Id suggest spreading it out with 5 wide outs and give Cutler the ability to make the right choice. When you have Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Hester, Sanzenbacher on the field all at the same time the defense cant focus in on any one particular WR.

IDK just a tough loss tonight and the worst part is they were still in the game late even though they stunk pretty much the whole game.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

As a Bears fan for my entire life, I would LOVE to see Cutler gone. I can't stand him. On one hand, I am annoyed by his constant juvenile yelling at his teammates. On the other, doing so while you are 5/11 for 72 yards and 3 INTs late in the 3rd quarter is an arrogance you just don't see every day. I wish he would just grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums, but it won't ever happen. It's just who he is.
Clarification: The Bears line is AWFUL, but Cutler made throws that he never should have, held it too long, was inaccurate, etc. The O-line takes a lot of the blame but not 4 INTs worth.