`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Prime Acquistions

My Prime Acquistions
After a call from my LCS I stopped in to pick up the cards he had from his 2 box breaks. He pulled an awesome 1/1 Auto Shield of Couturier. But I could not afford the price tag on that one. Here are my p/u's

This one is for Hugh, Walt or any Pens fan that needs it;
#072/225 PENS
[Image: 225Despres-Staal.jpg]

Next are for my Red Wings PC;
#071/075 CONN
[Image: 075CONN.jpg]

#036/050 WING
[Image: 050Lidstrom-Zetterberg.jpg]

#007/025 SWE
[Image: 025SWE.jpg]

#005/025 WING
[Image: 025Datsyuk-Howard.jpg]

I have not looked at a checklist but are there connector cards to these?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: My Prime Acquistions
Waittttt a sec... You LCS pulled the SHIELD of Couturier!?!?!??! As the message board saying goes: "Pics or it didnt happen!!" I wont believe it til I see it cause the card you speak of is the reason I buy Philly on every box break/case break I do... you if he pulled it, he has it, please post scans so I stop dumping $$$ after $$$ into these breaks...

And he got it on 2!! BOX!! breaks?? not even a case break?? You have to post a scan or im gonna go nuts...
Wait a sec, arnt you the guy that agreed to buy me a box of BTP at the expo and sell me any Irbe redemptions that you got when you redeemed them, then you never contacted me bout the box break of mine and it turned out that you did in fact get an Irbe, which you tried to sell to another guy on this board, who contacted me and told me you were the owner of the card, and you turned down my offer cause you thought you could get more... Irbefab4life knows the story, hopefully he didnt clear out his PMs like I did mine, but Im pretty sure it as you.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Nice start
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very nice addition there. I would be interested in the Despres / Staal. I'm breaking my box of Prime tomorrow and maybe I'll pull some Redwings for you and we can work something out.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Nice additions!!!

(09-06-2012, 07:16 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Very nice addition there. I would be interested in the Despres / Staal. I'm breaking my box of Prime tomorrow and maybe I'll pull some Redwings for you and we can work something out.
It is yours.

Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Let me know if you get a Gordie Howe / Brett Hull / Marcel Dionne / Phil Esposito 700G card.

(09-06-2012, 09:27 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Let me know if you get a Gordie Howe / Brett Hull / Marcel Dionne / Phil Esposito 700G card.
If I see one I will LYK.