`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail thiefs

Mail thiefs
So I placed some trades in the mailbox at 1pm, I got home at 3pm to find my mailbox wide open with the flag still up. I contacted my post office to see if they had came to my house yet and no they hadnt so I filed a report with them and the Colorado Springs Police Department. Now I am pist off and I know my 2 traders whom the packages were going to are probably just as mad as me. I notified them with the USPS case number and I have the police report which I am going to scan and send to them as well. All I guess I can do is offer them other cards that equal the same value is that what any one else would do?

RE: Mail thiefs
That's why I always take my stuff to the PO and drop it off.

I always drop them off at the PO for the same reason.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I always do to this is the first time literally first freaking time I had ever left mail in the box god im angry

I had the same thing happen to me when I started using them home scale for $2,200 worth of ebay iteam point in the story 1 year still never recieved nothing from the police or packages never arrived go to the post office sorry for your loss
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Ya I will never again leave it in the box, I never have until today because I wasnt suppose to be home until after the post office closed and I wanted them to ship today so ended up getting home early and kapow gone into thin air its BS what kind of punk does that

That makes me sick. Sorry for our losses and hopefully the cops catch the dirtbags.
[Image: NewReddenBanner.png]

I know right hopefully they get caught and hammered it was in the broad daylight to

Next question-- have you ever had stuffed mailed to you that you never got-- even if it had DC and said it was delivered?

I have yes one time it was a trade from someone in pa, it had a d/c and it said delivered however it was not in my mailbox. Let me guess they got you too? And I under estimated how forgiving my 2 loyal traders would react they acted like perfect adults. I guess it helps to when you actually show proof that your not trying to get over on them so guys you know who you are thanks fro being great sports! The next time anyone sees some hoodlum by mailboxes looking suspicious do me a favor and shoot or throw a nice hard puck at them.