`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Those interested in jersey framing....

OT: Those interested in jersey framing....
For those that are interested in jersey framing and dont have the means to do it yourself, if you have a michaels in your area, they are offering 50% + and additional 25% off this week only. I'm going to head there tomorrow or wednesday and look into this as i have one i need framed
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: OT: Those interested in jersey framing....
I hope this applies to T-Shirts. I just got a shirt autoed by Len Dawson and plan to hang it on the wall.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

Im sure it does. Ive seen some of the jersey my local michaels has framed and theyve done nice work

Sounds good. I have a couple that need to be framed as well. Let me know how it goes.

Awesome... time to get my Peyton Manning jsy framed

Thank you for the heads up. I have a few signed movie posters I need to get framed.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

Went to Michael's today to check the prices and for a 26x27 frame and mounting WITH discounts $206!!! I am new to this but that seemed really high.

(09-03-2012, 08:06 PM)jarmll Wrote: Went to Michael's today to check the prices and for a 26x27 frame and mounting WITH discounts $206!!! I am new to this but that seemed really high.
I have never had it done, but have been told that it is fairly expensive no matter where it is done. Any thoughts?

I was SHOCKED! to mount a jersey is over $425 on a regular day??? that is just amazing to me.

The bright spot was that the football display cases were 40% off. I might get one of those.

I went in today...and no, it's not cheap. However, i did shopping around over lunch, and places where I am located (North Dakota) are all about the same price

Hobby Lobby was cheap, but they wanted to put it in a shadow box and glue it in there, the chick working there was rude so i said forget it (They would do it for 129.99 including shadown box)

Michaels was really decent talking about all my options and saving me money etc, they could have been full of BS for all i know, but they were at least intersted. And i got to see samples in person of jerseys they have done. So i decided to go with them. They also are going to add 9 cards to the display that i included. With tax it came to like 221.

A couple of custom framers in town wanted at minimum $250, so.....I probably spent a bit more than I should of, but the guy was decent about explaining everything, and the quality of work was good so