`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Products released so far, whatcha think?

2012 Products released so far, whatcha think?
What do yall think of the brands that have been released so far. I think Elite has been the best but thats because I really like the acetate inscriptions and hard hats autos. I havent liked much of anything Topps has released so far, its just been ehhh. I dont like the look of this years Rookie and Stars. It was always different with the team logo autos and now the RPA's look like RPA's from every other product.

Wonder what yall think about the products that are out!

RE: 2012 Products released so far, whatcha think?
Agree with Elite tho I really like the Crusades out of R&S.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Not really liking anything so far. I am hoping Prime Signatures is a little better this year than last. Topps has irritated me with the high print run on everything. I hope they do not do this to Chrome.

One thing I really like this year is Exquisite. Imagine if it wa in Pro Uni
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

I like the 2012 Topps but I have only tried it and the 2012 Prestige, which really disappointed me. I am MOST looking forward to Chrome though and hope to break a box of it as soon as it is released.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

Elite is the best so far. Always a quality product and this year is no exception.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I am disappointed with Finest this year. the high print runs and 00 jerseys just arent doing it for me.
RIP upper deck - they are just done. (college Jerseys)
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

undecided ..... way over produced (especially Finest) like the acetates of Elite, not sure of the Draft class (yet) ..... plus it seems to be going up in cost and down in "value" Sad

Panini seems to have the edge so far and am waiting to see what "Black" brings Smile